Mini — Natural
As with all RAD JOY Surrender™ Crosses, these are handmade from reclaimed wood. Because each piece of wood is different, each cross is one of a kind. Our new Mini Surrender™ Crosses/Christmas Ornaments come with 1 pre-drilled hole and a copper nail.
Possible uses for the Mini Surrender™ Cross:
- Hang on your Christmas tree, and nail your blessings from the current year to the cross. That way, each year you can look back at ways God has blessed you that year.
- Hang on your Christmas tree and write down a burden or a stronghold that you would like to surrender the following year.
- Hang on your Christmas tree and write down a special word/verse for the following year!
- Put in your car, child's room, dorm or any other small space and use by piercing any burden on the cross and surrendering to Christ.
- Use as a holding cross and reminder that He's Got This!™
Each cross bears our signature mark of 3 lines representing the Holy Trinity. It is easy to forget that we need God, Jesus, AND the Holy Spirit. This is a gentle reminder on each cross to be intentional in each prayer as we ask God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit to move in our lives!
Typical cross dimensions- 5" x 3" (varies depending on piece of wood)
WHY A SURRENDER CROSS?
We often talk about "giving it to God" but in reality, we choose to carry the heavy loads of life. As a gesture of prayer, you physically write your burdens down on a sheet of paper and nail them to the cross. Our hope is that you experience joy each time you pass by this visual reminder of Christ's love. "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7 Rest in Him...He's got this!
As part of our ministry, we personally pray over each cross before we send it to you. If you have any special prayer requests, please let us know and we would love to pray those over the cross as well before we send it to you. It is our prayer that your cross is as much of a blessing to you as this ministry has been to us.