Custom RAD Box
1. Choose the box color, font color, font style, and what you would like lettered on the box. We will letter it exactly as you write it, so please make sure you proofread and that you use capital or lower case letters depending on your style. Please note that the school font is only capital letters.
2. If you are doing initials- please put them in this order: first initial, last initial, middle initial. Example: Jackie Lee Drew--- JDL
3. Typical shipment time is 2 weeks for custom orders, but please feel free to contact us for specific timing.
The RAD Box was created as a way for me personally to organize my daily prayer life. Every morning when I woke up, I would get my Bible and have to search for a pen, paper, etc. I asked my sweet hubby if he could help me, and this is how the RAD Box began.
All RAD Boxes are handmade, stained, and then distressed. Due to the handmade nature, each RAD Box is unique! What makes them RAD (like our Surrender™ Crosses) is the functionality! There is one open side and the other side has dividers that can be removed. This allows for tons of personalization --- as your prayer materials evolve, you can always change the spacing of the compartments. It also has handles, which allow for easy portability. Our prayer is that by having a place where all your prayer materials are located, that you can be more intentional in your daily prayer life.
Size: 16 x 9 x 4.75 (18 x 9 x 4.75 with handles)
What can I put in my RAD Box?
How can I use my RAD Box?
- By your bedside or wherever you choose to do your quiet time
- At the kitchen table for mealtime discussion and prayer time
- On your kitchen countertop for easy access and a constant reminder to read your Bible (could put Bible on one side and 4 vases/jars with fresh flowers on the other side)
- In your children's room
- In a family room or playroom